Ken joined Smockum Zarnett LLP following his Call to the Bar in June 2015, having previously articled with the firm.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Ken spent 10 years working as an Advanced Care Paramedic in the Greater Toronto area. Since becoming a lawyer, he has developed a broad practice, handling a variety of complex insurance related claims. His practice focuses on defending occupier’s liability claims, municipal liability claims and motor vehicle accident claims.
Areas of Practice
- Automobile Insurance (tort)
- Occupier’s Liability
- Personal Injury
- Trial Advocacy
- Municipal Liability
- Admitted to the Law Society of Upper Canada in 2015
- Juris Doctor, Osgoode Hall Law School , 2014
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.), York University , 2010
- Advanced Care Paramedic (Ontario Ministry of Health certified in 2003)
- Active member of the Canadian Bar Association, Advocates’ Society, Toronto Lawyers’ Association and Canadian Defence Lawyers