Madison graduated from the Dual JD program at the University of Windsor and the University of Detroit Mercy. She holds both Canadian and American law degrees.
In 2021, Madison joined Smockum Zarnett as an Associate, where she practices in the area of insurance defence. Prior to joining Smockum Zarnett, Madison completed her articles with the Ministry of the Attorney General, Crown Law Office Civil and practiced at a personal injury firm in Toronto. Madison was called to the Ontario bar in 2019.
Areas of Practice
- Occupier’s Liability
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident (tort)
- Motor Vehicle Accident (Accident Benefits)
- Trial Advocacy
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ontario, 2019
- Juris Doctor, University of Windsor, 2018
- Juris Doctor, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, Queen’s University, 2014