Kathryn was born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta. She has lived in London and Sault Ste. Marie, but now calls Toronto home.
Kathryn was called to the Ontario Bar in 2019 after completing her articles with the Algoma Community Legal Clinic.
Kathryn joined Smockum Zarnett in 2020 as an Associate, where she practices in the area of insurance defence.
Areas of Practice
- Occupier’s Liability
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident (tort)
- Trial Advocacy
- Coverage Opinions
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ontario, 2019
- Juris Doctor, Western University, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Alberta, 2015
- Active member of The Advocates’ Society, Canadian Defence Lawyers, and Toronto Lawyers’ Association