Jeremy holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in History from York University and a Bachelor of Education degree from Lakehead University. After several years of working as a teacher, he graduated from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2019. Jeremy completed his Articles with Smockum Zarnett and was welcomed back to the firm as an Associate in 2020. He is a naturally skilled litigator and brings a client-focused approach to everything he does.
In his spare time, Jeremy puts his musical talents to work with his band, playing in various venues throughout Toronto and the GTA. He is a committed “beer league” hockey player, and loves to golf, fish, and spend time at the family cottage.
Areas of Practice
- Occupier’s Liability
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident (tort)
- Trial Advocacy
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ontario, 2020
- Juris Doctor, Osgoode Hall, 2019
- Bachelor of Education, Lakehead University, 2013
- Bachelor of Arts, York University, 2012
- Active member of The Advocates’ Society, Canadian Defence Lawyers, and Toronto Lawyers’ Association